About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Sunday 10 November 2013

Treasure hunt!

This month I have got back into a little hobby I used to love,Thrifting!!!!

Is there anything more rewarding than finding a stupidly cheap pair of Levi's or a vintage shirt? nope, there isnt so stop looking. I've been out to a few different charity stores close to home lately, around Preston, Leyland and Blackpool, Classy I know. All full of good stuff though belive it or not. Im pretty sure the woman that works in The Red Cross at Preston thinks Im absolutely mental, everything in there is £1!!!! I cant help myself. I've been in about 5 times in two weeks, I'm addicted..what ever

Im really collecting jeans at the moment, specifically all the 90s style mom jeans i can get my hands on. im having great fun cutting shredding and bleaching the crap out of them.seriously so fun!!! I'm hoping that I will be able to sell some as a little side project, I love getting crafty!!!

Other than physically going out and thrifting I have found quite a few cheap pairs of jeans on ebay. There are a few people who literally name their auction "jeans" and these are the ones that get no hits and very few watchers, so it's really easy to pick up a pair for a few pounds or less! We all know that rush from winning an Ebay auction, some of us a little too well!
black vintage mom jeans

button front 90s style dress

plaid shirt and mom jeans

oversize vintage denim shirt with embroidery


vintage Lee mom jeans from Ebay

another shot of mom jeans from the Red Cross





No comments:

Post a Comment