About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Monday 13 January 2014

3,2,1 cheeeeeeese



A couple of months ago I decided that my trusty Iphone 5 was not cutting it for me anymore as a camera, especially for fashion blogging trying to balance your phone outside on a tiny tripod Isn't very much fun, in fact its a bit of a nightmare. I called upon a good photographer friend of mine who I do a lot of modelling for and he pointed me in the direction of the Pentax Q

Now I am by no means a camera buff. In fact I'm a complete novice, but this camera got me excited! It is so tiny and I mean really really small, one of the smallest mirror-less cameras about at the moment. Originally I think the price was around £500 but it has come way down so I snagged one including a 5 15 lens for £169.99 from pixmania

Petax Q size comparison with the Nikon D7000, pictures taken in Blackpool



The camera came really quickly so I cant fault their service, I would definatley recommend them!

Moving on.. the camera came and I got my friend Edd to come and show me some basics, It was a lot to take in really, mostly blur of ISOs and white balances, kind of like a crash course in Japanese or Spanish, total brain overload.

I had a play with it over the next few days and I can honestly say I really love it, I'ts so small yet still the picture quality is amazing, there are many filters that you can use on the camera, so if you dont want to you dont even really need to edit your photos afterwards. Its also really light and pretty easy (even for me) to use.

I went up to Blackpool with Edd and took a few snaps on the sea front, edited in Adobe Lightroom, Im suitably impressed that even I can get a good picture or two with this camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment