About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Monday 3 February 2014

Vintage fringe



Have you ever found something so amazing in eBay that you didn't think there was a chance you would win it in hell?

I did last week. I found a vintage 80s fringed leather and suede biker jacket and I could have cried it was so perfect. I also could've cried that the listing still had  6 days to go and a starting bid of £19.99

I watched it constantly and no one bid, it got to the last day of the auction and I think I was actually sweating I was that anxious to win it. At 5 mins to go I ws fully expecting a huge influx of bids to send it over my price range, but they never came! I bid and won!!! I couldn't believe it. Fucking amazing


It arrived a week or so later and I was pretty nervous about it. As I knew I would find one exactly the same again I was worried it was going to be too big, but I slipped it on and it fit like a dream I was so happy. Materialistic bitch yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment