About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Monday 12 August 2013

Burned Velvet



Is there a thing more magical than burned velvet?....no.

Maybe unicorns but that's pretty much it.

I could go on about this fabric for days.In fact I don't know why it's taken me so long to purchase it, the cut of the Black Milk Evil Cheerleader is divine, it falls over my curves and accentuates the things that need it and minimises things that don't, marvellous.The fabric is actually a little sheer, you can't really tell in these pictures at all though its more noticeable when the dress is on the hanger, I bought a little black dress for £8 from H&M to wear under it and a satin slip in case I didn't like the cling of the dress underneath. I actually quite like both, the satin sheen comes through the sheerness of the velvet which is really lovely! I was a little worried that the cap sleeves may have been a little snug on me but they fit perfectly, even though I ordered my printed dress size which is usually a size smaller to the leggings that you wear to avoid ride up.

This dress really is amazing. It is cut slightly longer at the back and drapes beautifully, they really got it right with this one. It would go down a treat at parties with some cute heels and with the right accessories could be easily used for casual day wear, think chunky knits, thick tights and lace up boots in the winter.Perfect.

Since receiving the Evil Cheerleader i have also ordered the burned velvet leggings and the burned velvet maxi dress, I really couldn't help myself. I imagine that the leggings will defiantly be a staple in the winter as they are slightly sheer they will be a wonderful replacement for plain tights underneath skater dresses, or even for laying over plain black ones to add a bit of texture, I really cant wait to try them out!

Burned Velvet Evil Cheerleader $129 aud at Black milk Clothing

This dress can be purchased here! http://blackmilkclothing.com/collections/dresses/products/burned-velvet-evil-cheerleader-dress

1 comment:

  1. So purdy!
    Agh, I want the BV EC so much D: It looks absolutely amazing on you ♥ (not helping me save money here D: aha)
    I love your boots as well :3 x

    ReplyDelete