About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Sunday 4 August 2013

Skater "All the things" SERIOUSLY

Could a dress BE more flattering?

No. Is the simple answer to that question. I'm not sure why it has taken the BM team so long to bring these amazing things to light but im so glad that they did!

If you're reading this and you are a BM fan then you will know ALL about ride up. We all know the miserable feeling of holding our body con dresses down while we walk because if not there is a very large chance of someone seeing our butt. Not very lady like.

Enter the skater dress.

Black Milk Clothing "Woah Dude" skater dress $60 aud http://blackmilkclothing.com/






If you're shaped like me (small waist, big hips and butt) these will be your best friend, infact you will wonder how you ever managed without them. Throw it on, throw on some vans, instant casual day outfit, change into heels and it's a night outfit. So versatile!

No ride up, no ride down (no one wants to see a half exposed bra) and they are reversible. BM are putting a lot of new designs into production at the moment and I seriously cant wait, most of my "outfit of the days"on Instagram lately have been skater dresses.They just go with everything and are so comfortable. I can see them being a winter staple for me paired with some thick black tights, a big cardigan and chunky boots, heaven.

I cant wait for more of these. Ive never been so excited about a cut of dress before.



 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm really hoping you see this in the next day or so. Black milk is releasing a galaxy skater dress on Tues. at 9 in the morning. I'm wondering if you can possibly tell me what size you are wearing and maybe your measurements (sorry if this sounds creepy) lol! If you don't want to I understand. I just can't tell if I'm a medium or a small and I don't want to order and find out I got the wrong size. I have a pair of leggings that I followed the size chart (I was about just under/same size as chart) but the leggings I got are sort of tight on me. I wouldn't want that to happen for the dress so I'm trying to reach out to some people who can give me a better idea based on measurements since seeing a picture is hard to tell sometimes. Thanks! If you want to respond to me my email is lisahumphreys882@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete