About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Welcome to Jurassic Park

So, I was having a pretty lousy day until I heard a knock at the door and the postman turned up. Quite frankly I wanted to kiss him (I didnt)

I had a couple of packages but the one I was really excited for was the Jurassic Park Tshirt that I ordered from Veronica Fever or Vfever the other day, I ordered from Etsy but she also has an Ebay store.

Im a bit of a Jurassic Park nerd and I was watching a makeup turtorial the other day on Youtube and the girl doing it was wearing this awesome shirt, I think it must have been fate as I'm going to watch it re-released on Sunday in 3D at IMAX Manchester. I promptly googled it and found one! I really had to have it, tye dye plus dinosaurs is just an amazing combo!

The Tshirts are an oversized fit, I ordered a small (8-10) and it fits really nicely, next time I think I will order a size up so i can wear it with leggings as I quite like baggy shirts when I wear my Blackmilk.

It came really quick, I ordered on Sunday and it arrived today (tuesday) so awesome service all round really. The Tshirt itself is a nice good quality cotton shirt tye dyed with a home made transfer on it, I like to try and buy from small brands as things are a bit more unique and this is definatly a little company that i will be re purchasing from in the future and I thought the price was reasonable too (£16.37) If dinosaurs arn't your thing don't worry! there are a lot more designs to choose from in really cute pastel colours or just plain colours. I actually messaged about doing the shirt in a different colourway so hopefully she will get back to me soon! I used it for my most recent lookbook post today, paired with some awesome vintage Levi's shorts I got from Miss Selfridge a few months back, they arn't on the website anymore but they sell them in my local store so check out yours!

Get your own shirt here!
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/vfever
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/**veronicafever**/m.html








4 comments:

  1. Cool t-shirt :)
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know...
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete