About Me

My photo
I will keep it short. Black Milk addict. tattooed. singer for Lesbian Bed Death contact kittieracchea@hotmail.co.uk he6a6t6her@hotmail.co.uk Instagram @kittieracchea lookbook.nu/kittie_racchea

Monday 5 August 2013

Outfit of the rainy day

So the wonderful summer that the UK was having is starting to dissipate (sheds a tear) the stupidly hot sunny days we have been having have been replaced by rain. Old familiar.

I made the most of a break in the rain to take a picture of my outfit for the day! I teamed my Black milk skater with some super cute little boots I got last Christmas, I cant quite remember but I'm sure they were around £30, a thin waist belt from Topshop and a studded bag also from New Look. Super simple but really cute!

Black Milk Clothing reversible matte skater $60, thin studded waist belt Topshop



Gold studded pointed boots New Look £30, studded satchel also New Look




1 comment:

  1. Ohh LOVE this outfit! You look so beautiful :) Keep it up!

    Kisses, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete